KATE AND KATE’S COFFIN CLUB – A FEW PLACES LEFT!!!!!!
What?: Kate and Kate’s Coffin Club is based on a model that has successfully run in New Zealand for a number of years. It is for elderly people, people who are terminally ill, or the people who care for those people, to come and, as a labour of love, personalise their coffin. You will have a coffin to decorate, materials to decorate with, and some artistic volunteers to help with the process and give inspirational ideas. There will also be a talk each week from industry professionals to help you plan your perfect send-off.
When?: Wednesday morning for six weeks, 9.30am-12.30pm,
from 13th September to 18th October.
Then new courses on:
1st November to 6th December
10th January to 14th February
1. – Introduction to Coffin Club. Making your coffins. Kate and Kate tell you what it’s all about! Funeral wish lists and planning your coffin.
2. – Decorating your coffins. Clayton Wood Natural Burial Ground
3. – Decorating your coffins. Holly’s Funerals
4. – Decorating your coffins. Earth to Heaven Coffin Suppliers
5. – Decorating your coffins. Mercers Funeral Directors
6. – Finishing up. Coffin Display for family and friends.
Where?: St Mary in the Castle, 7 Pelham Cres, Hastings, TN34 3AF
Cost: £200 This includes an industry-standard cardboard coffin, suitable for burial or cremation, and some basic initial art materials. The coffins fit anyone up to 6’4″ and up to 23 stone in weight. They come flat-packed and flat-pack again, once decorated, for storage.
For more info or to book your place contact:
Kate T 07985295373 or Kate D 07790128592